Join the Castle Hill Inn team.
Castle Hill Inn – a Relais & Chateaux hotel in RI – includes 40 acres, 33 guest rooms, two restaurants and a banquet facility. The Forbes Four Star property each year seeks enthusiastic service-oriented candidates to join the award-winning team.
The Lawn Restaurant
This team executes breakfast service for our overnight guests, as well as all-day dining for both Inn guests and the public. Lunch is served indoors year-round, with the outdoor space opening in May through October. The Lawn includes the Terrace Bar and the Adirondack Chairs, providing a wide range of experiences for our guests. The menu is ala carte with traditional New England seafood dishes ranging from clam chowder and lobster rolls all the way up to full composed entrees. This high-volume restaurant provides a luxury experience for guests travelling from all over, looking for a memorable al fresco dining experience. The restaurant is open seven days each week, with dinner service extending to evening hours as the weather and daylight allow. High energy, positive attitude, and teamwork are crucial to success.
The Dining Room
The Dining Room at Castle Hill is our fine dining restaurant, serving dinner only each evening, year-round. This is a luxury experience where guests are here to celebrate special occasions, romantic evenings, and explore the extensive culinary and beverage offerings. The menu is fixed price, meaning all guests enjoy either three, four, or six course meals with optional wine pairings. The wine list features over 850 selections and over 20 wines by the glass. This is our Forbes Four Star restaurant with year-round business and long-tenured staff members.
Our banquet facility provides memorable celebrations under a unique sailcloth tent with incredible views, serving groups of up to 200 guests throughout the season. Events are mostly weddings and celebrations, and mostly on weekends from April through October.
Our inn staff is comprised of front desk and reservations agents, valet, housekeeping attendants, and maintenance. This team caters to the needs of our overnight guests, from the first inquiry to arrival, and throughout their stay. A positive attitude and willingness to learn is more valuable to the team than prior hotel experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Discount – 30% discount on approved dining reservations at any of our Newport Restaurant Group properties
- Employee Ownership – Employees who work over 800 hours annually are enrolled in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan to share in our success
- Healthcare Benefits – Various healthcare plans available based on hours worked and position
- Opportunities for Advancement – Various training and promotion opportunities for qualified candidates both within Castle Hill and our growing company Newport Harbor Corporation
- Team Relais – Staff employed for over one year eligible for complimentary or discounted stays at other Relais & Chateaux properties throughout the country.
Castle Hill InnWebsite::
590 Ocean Drive
Newport, RI 02840